About the role:
Full-stack engineers at DGlobal build the internal tools that will facilitate the team to analyze trends and behavior to make informed decisions. These tools will also help customer support to deliver a world-class experience to millions. The role requires a blend of technical competence, bias to action, and extreme ownership of the code base or the task at hand. Our platform is built on cutting-edge tech and will provide ample opportunity for budding and experienced engineers alike to learn and grow professionally.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in ReactJS and Nodejs ecosystem
- Familiarity with ES6 and Typescript
- Experience with Building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with SQL databases
- Comfortable with git and git-based platforms such as GitHub, GitLab or bitbucket
- Good familiarity with popular data structures and algorithm
- Write unit and UI tests in Selenium
- Familiar with configuring CI/CD pipelines in GitHub, bitbucket or Jenkins for building application binaries
- Experience with state management libraries such as Redux
- Experience with charting and mapping libraries such as HighCharts, d3.js, Google Maps etc.
- Familiarity with JVM languages
- Performance monitoring and optimization using lighthouse and/or other tools
- Experience in building financial products