About the role:
DevOps engineers at DGlobal help ensure the 24/7 availability of our services to millions of customers. The role requires a blend of technical competence, bias to action, and extreme ownership of the code base or the task at hand. Our core banking platform and its suite of applications are built on cutting-edge tech and will provide ample opportunity for budding and experienced DevOps engineers alike to learn and grow professionally.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- 8+ years of professional DevOps experience
- Fluent with AWS/GCP/Azure cloud providers
- Familiarity with Kubernetes cluster management
- Has experience with infra-as-code frameworks such as terraform, cloud formation, ansible chef, etc.
- Knows setting up ELK stack and is familiar with at least one popular APM tool such as Datadog, Splunk, New Relic, etc.
- Can setup and maintain DB replication clusters, including failovers
- Good understanding of load-balancing paradigms
- Manage certificates, secrets, and keys using a secret or key manager
- Well-versed in network architecture
- Experience with designing and testing disaster recovery scenarios
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience with setting up and administering Kafka Clusters
- Resilience testing through tools such as Chaos Monkey and Gremlin
- Experience with setting up rules for blocking or circumventing DDoS or coming up with mitigation strategies
- Experience working with on-prem data centers