About the role
Mobile application developers at Dbank build intuitive and delightful mobile apps used by millions of users every day. The role requires a blend of technical competence, bias to action, and extreme ownership of the code base or the task at hand. Dbank's core banking platform and mobile applications are built on cutting-edge tech and will provide ample opportunity for budding and experienced mobile developers alike to learn and grow professionally.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Demonstrable experience in building mobile apps using Android (Kotlin) or iOS (Swift) and experienced with or willing to learn flutter for hybrid app development.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Play store
- Familiar with approval processes for Play Store and App Store
- Comfortable with git and git-based platforms such as GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket
- Write Unit and mock tests
- Write integration, UI, and E2E tests
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Knowledge of MVVM and Clean architecture
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Familiar with configuring CI/CD pipelines in GitHub, bitbucket, or Jenkins for building application binaries
- Experience in any JVM language, especially Kotlin or Java
- Experience in building financial products